2008年11月20日木曜日

◎Korean army system◎



I studied abroad to Manly, Australia in this summer. It is near sydney. I had a very very good time there, and I could make a lot of other countries friends. One of my friends whose name was chun-soo came from Korea. He was so kind. I hard that most of Korean boys are gentleman.
He told me about Korea.Do you know that Korea has the conscription system??
That is the system for all over -twenty mans to serve in the army. They have to stay in the army for 2 years. He said the life in the army was so hard and very strict. He never want to go army any more.
Do you image about the army? We can enter the Ground ,Maritime, Air self-defense force.However it is not complusion. We can decide up on our own minds.When we hear the conscription system, we might image the war period.
Now, we have the right of free, and we can decide anything up on our own minds.
Korea and Japan are much the same, but it is the one of differences between two countries.

1 件のコメント:

Kumiecco さんのコメント...

The Article 9 has been discussed actively in Japan - that would be a good topic for the class too. Peace can be achieved in many ways but I personally believed "armed peace" is not a true one no matter how much violence and conflicts we may have around the world - weapon even in the name of peace-keeping is counter-productive. We'll talk about this in class.